Cooking light diet is an intelligent and rapid weight loss plan. Cooking light food without fats and with a high amount of proteins is such a great idea. This plan is really working. Cooking light diet is useful for all men and women who want to lose weight.
Weight loss involves a caloric restriction so that the balance between intake and energy consumption is negative. Thus, the body has to consume from the fat stores. The average caloric requirement for weight maintenance is 1,800-2,000 calories in women and 2,200-2,500 calories in men.
If we want to lose weight, this caloric intake should be reduced. Therefore, switching from a rich diet to a restrictive regime must be done gradually. As the weight is lost, the diet becomes stricter. The rate of weight loss correctly is 800 g – 1.5 kg per week. The speed of weight loss varies with starting weight. Thus, an obese will lose much faster than an overweight.
The principles of the Light Diet
A Light Diet should contain all three groups of nutrients: carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins. They must be inadequate proportions and provide the necessary vitamins, minerals, and water. Thus, the diet will be:
Hyper-protein – proteins calm down well for a long time hunger. They do not increase blood sugar, so they have a weak effect on insulin production. Even in large quantities, the surplus is hardly fat.
Hypo-carbohydrate – carbohydrates have a significant caloric intake. They increase glycemia, cause insulin release and promote biosynthesis. Also, they are essential for the metabolism of fats (burning lipids in sugar). They are the only energy support of the brain, so their daily consumption is obligatory.
Hypo-lipid – lipids have a significant caloric intake. The excess deposits easy, especially in the presence of carbohydrates. They are essential for the absorption of liposoluble vitamins and for the synthesis of enzymes and hormones. All these tips is really helpful for a Healthy Body Way lifestyle.
Cooking Light Diet Menus
Breakfast: a small bowl of milk (150 ml) with whole grains without sugars, a fresh orange juice, a dark coffee
Lunch: 2 slices of whole wheat bread; a tuna salad (2 tomatoes, 1 medium cucumber, 3 green salad leaves, a can of tuna in own juice, a little olive oil, lemon juice)
Snack: a not too big banana
Dinner: grilled chicken breast (100 g) with vegetable garnish (green beans, peas, cauliflower, carrot) frozen boiled (with a little salt and a drop of olive oil) (150 g)
Breakfast – 50 g graham; 2 medium boiled eggs; a little black coffee / green tea
Snack: 1 banana
Lunch: 100 g grilled pork muscles + 100 g boiled rice
Dinner: 100 g pork + 100 g cows cheese + boiled egg +20 g butter 65% fat
Breakfast: 150 g yogurt 0.1% fat +50 g oatmeal
Snack: 100 g pomegranate pineapple + green apple
Lunch: Beef-cured + mashed potatoes with butter and milk
Snack: 100 g carrot + green apple
Dinner: 200 g baked potatoes + one 100 g grilled trout + 100 g white cabbage salad
Breakfast: 2 slices of bread with potatoes + 20 g sweet cherry + 20 g butter; a black coffee
Snack: 50 g pressed dates
Lunch: 100 g pasta + 150 g carbonate sauce
Snack: an apple and an orange
Dinner: 100 g grilled chicken breast + salad (2 tomatoes, medium cucumber, medium lemon pepper, onion, 3 lettuce leaves, some olive oil, lemon juice)
Breakfast: 2 bird sausages + one tomato; a coffee / green tea
Snack: 20 g bitter chocolate
Lunch: 200 g mixed Mediterranean (frozen) vegetables + 100 g pork neck
Snack: 100 g of mango + 1 medium orange + 1 green apple
Dinner: 100 g pasta + red sauce with basil and oregano + a glass of red dry wine
Breakfast: 150 g of milk (1.5% fat); cereal flakes (mixture of wheat, rye, oats, barley); coffee/tea (unsweetened)
Snack: 100 g pears; 100 g of mandarin
Lunch: 1 canned tuna in own juice; 200 gr corn, lemon
Snack: 200 grams of grapes
Dinner: 200 g griddle code; 400 g lemon salad with a little olive oil
Breakfast: 50 g cheese; 2 tomatoes; 1 bird sausage; unsweetened coffee/tea
Snack: a cereal ball
Lunch: 300 g mushroom soup with 30 g croutons + one can of mackerel fillet in lemon juice
Snack: a green apple
Dinner: 200 g oriental salad
Lose Weight with the Light Diet
- Respect a program with 3 main meals per day to keep the notion of morning, lunch and evening at a distance of no more than 5-6 hours between them and with a minimum of 3 hours from the last meal to bedtime. Providing 15-30 minutes for each meal in which no other activity (TV, PC, phone, reading), eyes, nose, mouth, hands will be 100% involved in
- Providing 15-30 minutes for each meal in which no other activity (TV, PC, phone, reading), eyes, nose, mouth, hands will be 100% involved in eating.
- Eliminate squabbles between meals, whether they are sweet or salty.
- Discard fast-food, fried, mayonnaise sauces, generally, any food whose content and cooking are not known to us.
- Dissolve cooking oil and all products involving its use, except 1-2 teaspoons of raw salad oil. Cook as simple as baked, grilled, cooked, stewed, with lots of spices and herbs flavored and fat-free.
- Do not cook in the house and do not buy confectionery or pastry. Their calorie content is very high and they do not have what they are looking for in a healthy diet. Also, try not to consume sugar and use sweeteners. You’ll get used to their taste.
- Do not drink soft drinks with sugar or alcohol – it is essential to losing weight from fat stores. Call for limitless beverages such as light, tea, coffee, a water of any kind.
- Limit to a fruit per day and avoid fruit juice even if it has no added sugar. Fruits are fat, they grow appetite and do not starve.
- Eat poor dairy products, lean meats of all kinds, vegetables as many as possible, cooked as simply as possible. Do not shake soups and soups and use tomato juice as the basis for food.